It's dynamic design and versatile interior space allows you to be more than one thing. Carry passengers with greater leg room or adapt it to carry large luggage items. Design packs allow you to make your T-Cross your own, and put your own individual stamp on it.
With the very latest connectivity and high-tech driver assistance systems, you'll love your journey even more.
In showrooms now.
This compact crossover is described as a "Polo-based baby SUV"
With the T-Cross, Volkswagen is expanding the spectrum of Sport Utility Vehicles to include a small model. “I am more than one thing” – that is the claim with the introduction of the T-Cross. “More” is thus to be understood as a program: offering more, but nevertheless not costing more.
T-Cross, T-Roc, Tiguan, Tiguan Allspace and Touareg will now be the five SUV formats of the brand in Europe. The 4,107-mm-long Volkswagen is designed with charisma, always front-driven, functionally conceptualised, and cleverly constructed. At home in the city, and ready for the small and large adventures both inside and outside the urban jungle. The T-Cross is designed to fit between the Polo (hatchback) and T-Roc (SUV) in the range.
The modular transverse matrix (MQB) creates a surprising amount of room. For example, the back seat can be adjusted lengthwise – for more knee room or more room for luggage. The positive influence of the modular transverse matrix affects all areas. Thus, the T-Cross is entering the market as one of the safest vehicles of its class, guaranteed through excellent crash properties and a large spectrum of assistance systems. Standard on board: the “Front Assist” (ambient traffic monitoring system) and “Lane Assist” (lane departure warning system). “I am more than one thing” – the new T-Cross.
Interested? Call us now for a test drive.
1) The T-Cross is the first small SUV in the Volkswagen range. The T-Cross uses many innovative technologies to make it stand out. It benefits from the design, quality and technology of its bigger siblings in the range.
2) It features an eye-catching exterior design, signature headlights and a number of unique alloy wheels to choose from. Solid looking, yet streamlined, it looks great!
3) T-Cross boasts innovative technology. It has big car features in a small SUV. These include lane assist, optional high-beam assist and blind-spot monitors to maximise safety, as well as parking distance control and adaptive cruise control. There is a whole suite of standard and optional safety technologies.
4) Interior space is generous. With 385 litres of boot space, you can expand this to 455 litres when you slide the rear passenger seats forward, yet still retaining plenty of space for passengers to sit in the rear seats.
5) The T-Cross has you covered for connectivity, too. Car-Net comes as standard on models in SE trim and above (with Android Auto, Apple CarPlay and MirrorLink support), and a 12.3-inch active information display and Beats sound-system are optional extras. The Discover Navigation system is standard on SEL and R-Line models.