Social distancing measures and customer safety
Here at the JCB Group your safety is paramount. Therefore on site, we have taken every measure to ensure the health and wellbeing of you, our customers and staff by acknowledging social distancing and our showrooms are clearly marked to allow everyone to move around safely.
See below a list of social distancing measures we have put in place as well as some videos demonstrating how we implement these in the sales, servicing, MOT process.
- Safe distancing measures are in place with floor marking.
- Only two customers are permitted in the reception area.
- 2 metre social distancing markers have been placed in the relevant
areas of the dealership in line with government advice.
- Protective screens have been installed for our sales and service advisors to
- Disposable gloves will be used by our sales and service advisors and
technicians to prevent the spread of bacteria.
- Calls before-hand will be made to limit the amount of visitors at
any given time in the showroom.
- We are highly encouraging card only payments.
- We are highly encouraging one person per car into the dealership.
- Each vehicle in the showroom will be fully sanitised regularly using an isopropyl alcohol-based sanitiser and nitrile gloves - see video below.
- Each vehicle that passes through the workshop will be fully
sanitised using an isopropyl alcohol-based sanitiser and nitrile gloves
– see video below.
- Car collection - the interior will get a full anti - bacteria
clean and wipe down.
- Video vehicle handovers and keys kept in individual bags.
- All touch points are cleaned with an extended rota in place.
- Social distancing staff measures in place.
- Staff and customers must wash their hands upon entry.
- Anti-bacterial hand soap with disposable towels in all toilets.
- Security key drop off point.
- Disposable gloves and hand sanitiser provided.