Motor finance can be confusing so let us help demystify the subject! Watch our videos and gain an understanding of the different types of car finance available, as well as the benefits of using specialist motor finance to fund your next CUPRA car purchase.
There are many reasons to use CUPRA to fund your next vehicle purchase. This video will tell you why, in plain English.
A Personal Contract Purchase is the most common way of purchasing a new car in the UK but is increasing in popularity for buying a used car. The benefits include;
Hire Purchase is the traditional way of funding a vehicle purchase. There are several benefits to using secured finance to pay for your new car rather than using an unsecured personal loan, your savings or your mortgage.
Personal Contract Hire or PCH is a way of leasing a vehicle without having to own it. At the end of the agreement you can hand back the vehicle, *as long as you have serviced and maintained it in line with your agreement. The main things to consider are:
Lease&Care has been designed to enable you to make a monthly rental payment that includes all your vehicle needs in one go. You can choose a suitable lease duration and annual mileage estimate and then add in a small, medium or large servicing or maintenance package too.
What are the benefits?
- The CUPRA Lease&Care package consolidates lease and servicing costs into single monthly payments that can be spread over 24, 36, or 48 months.
- The package is based on your mileage and how much cover you want, so you only pay for what you need.
- There is a wide range of Care packages, (small, medium or large), that allow you to budget upfront for your servicing, maintenance, and tyre costs.
What happens at the end of my agreement?
At the end of your Lease&Care agreement, you will not own the vehicle as you are leasing it, however, you will still have three options:
1. Move into a new CUPRA vehicle.
2. Stay in your CUPRA for a further 1/2/3 years (to a maximum combined term of 5 years).
3. Return your CUPRA subject to excess mileage and fair wear and tear charges.
We also do Contract Hire for personal or business use. For peace of mind motoring - ask in the showroom for the finance option that suits you.
Our website has some fantastic new features to help you find and finance the perfect used car:
Apply for finance online, have the quote emailed to you or just pick up the phone to book a test drive or have a chat.
Please know that you are always welcome to talk to us at any time during your finance agreement.
We will normally contact you mid-way through the agreement to check that all is well and that it still meets your needs.