eSprinter Van from Mercedes-Benz
The UK’s class-leading large van joins our electric van line-up, to keep businesses moving intelligently, cost-effectively and sustainably.
Lead a more sustainable, low carbon future and reduce your business’s running costs with the new eSprinter – a powerhouse with all of the hardworking practicality you’d expect from the UK’s class-leading large van, plus intelligent Mercedes PRO connect software to help you manage security, schedules, routes, charge and range.
- Reduce running costs – cut your business’s fuel, maintenance, road tax, ULEZ and congestion charges overnight.
- Fast charging – you can be 80% charged in 30 minutes†.
- Ample range – the eSprinter’s average range is 96 miles^, perfect for applications including last mile delivery and urban operations.
- Total peace of mind with a 3-year unlimited mileage warranty and an 8-year or 160,000km battery guarantee.
- Generous load space – with the batteries housed out of the way, under the vehicle body, the eSprinter maintains the same large loading space found in a diesel/traditional Sprinter. It also has a maximum payload of up to 774kg^^.
- Enhanced safety – the eSprinter’s class-leading package of driver support includes Active Brake ASSIST, Attention ASSIST, Crosswind ASSIST and Emergency eCall.
- Free, 24/7 roadside assistance across the UK and Europe* – covers you for a wide range of breakdowns and repairs including losing your keys or locking them in the van, two or more flat tyres, being involved in a road traffic accident, vandalism and attempted theft.
- Intelligent security – from the double locks and built-in Thatcham approved alarm system, to the remote locking, theft warning alerts and geo-fencing, the eSprinter takes care of itself.
- Free real-time vehicle monitoring software** – Mercedes PRO connect allows you to intelligently organise schedules, map the most efficient and quickest routes, and assess the battery charge levels and range of an entire fleet at a glance via your phone, tablet and laptop.
- Mercedes-Benz audio system – DAB radio and Bluetooth® interface including hands-free functionality and a USB port.
Are you #eReady?
Find out more about the eSprinter at Mercedes-Benz Van Centre Medway today.
†Charging times are subject to the power available at the location where the vehicle will be charged. Time stated is based on 7.4/20/80 KW power available.
^Electrical WLTP range for the eSprinter in miles (Km): combined 83 (134) – 110 (178). Electrical consumption in kWh/100 km: combined 30.6 - 50.6; CO2 emissions in g/km (combined): 0. Figures correct as of 01/08/2020. For real time data visit https://voc.i.daimler.com/voc/gb_en.
^^Based on eSprinter Van PROGRESSIVE L2 H2 with a 55 kWh battery capacity (47 kWh useable). Payload of UK vehicle may be subject to change.
*For a full list of exclusions and all product terms please visit mbvans.co.uk/mobilovan.
**Free for 2 years on eSprinter Vans.For more information, visit: https://www.mercedes-benz.co.uk/vans/en/mercedes-pro-connect