The Citroën Relay is a robust and reliable vehicle with a range of different silhouettes:
• 4 lengths (L1, L2, L3, L4)
• 3 wheel-bases (3 m, 3.45 m, 4.04 m)
• 3 different heights (H1, H2, H3).
In all, Citroën Relay comes in 8 silhouettes ranging from 8 to 17 m3.
Relay has some useful equipment and technologies rare in this class of vehicle (light commercial vehicles). They are there to facilitate driving and include the Bluetooth hands-free kit, rear view camera, and downhill speed control system.
Citroën Relay favours driving ergonomics and intuitive connectivity providing technology for your professional use.
Always connected, the van offers the Connecting Box (Bluetooth hands-free kit and USB port) right from the most basic audio option.
Citroën Relay features a 5 inch colour touchscreen with reversing camera functions.
It displays three types of information:
• Red: do not approach obstacle in reverse
• Orange: obstacle may impede opening of the rear doors. It allows you to precisely calculate how much space is necessary to open the doors.
• Green: indicates space available to reverse safely
Citroën Relay provides a lot of technology for your safety including Intelligent Traction Control system supplemented by the HDC (Hill Descent Control), Hill Start Assist, Load Adaptive Control feature that increases the effectiveness of ESP, Cruise control - speed limiter, Lane departure warning system (LDWS) and Tyre deflation warning system,
For information on the Relay Van call us on 01233 220277, and we will be more than happy to assist you.